Admission Procedure (Boarders and Day-scholars)
- The academic session is from 1st April till 31st March
- Admission forms for the next academic sessions are available from 1st December onwards
- Students are eligible for admission to the Nursery & KG classes at the age of 3+
- Admission is open for I to class XI on the basis of interview and admission test only
- A child of age 6+ years is eligible for admission to class I
- Students coming from other schools have to produce T.C. and progress records of last examination from the previous school
- The parents are requested to bring their wards on the scheduled date and time announced by the office for the interview and admission test.
- The Principal is the ultimate authority to decide the eligible class for a student.
- No Capitation fee. Updated Fees Structure is available in the school website.
Pre-primary Classes - > Age 3+ Years (Only Interview)
Primary Classes onwards - > Interview and Admission Test required
- Duely filled admission form
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Colored Passport Size Photograph (3 Copies)
- Residential Proof
- Transfer Certificate and Progress Record etc. (In transfer cases only).
|Monday to Wednesday||Bottle Green & White School Uniform|
|Thursday||Scouts and Guides Uniform|
|Friday and Saturday||House wise P.T. Uniform|
|Office||9 A.M. to 3 P.M.||Monday to Friday|
|Fees||9 A.M. to 1 P.M.||1st to 10th of every Month|
|Class - Primary||9 A.M. to 1 P.M.|
|Class - Secondary & Senior Secondary||9:30 A.M. to 3:30 P.M.|
- The fees are accepted monthly/quarterly installments for all the 12 months.
- Fees will be collected on and from 1st to 10th of every month.
- On non-payment of fees RS 10 will be charged as fine per day
- The name of the student will be struck-off the roll if the fees are not paid by 20th of the month.